Saturday 3 September 2011

Day 1 Intentions!

                                   Intention, they say can completely transform our lives. Everything we want is already there, all we need to do is to identify what we want. And focus on it. According to theory, we need to identify what we want as an intention, believe it will manifest & be grateful. That does not seem hard. But is it true? We will never know unless we experiment. Going alone into anything is scary. So I decided to try the intention experiment with your support. All my learning on the topic, with your advice and my firm commitment to be on the path for a hundred days. Let's see what that unfolds...

                                 Choosing the intention. And that too in public is a hard job. There are things I really want. So many of them, all of them. But the intention bible says choose. So I will pick three intentions for the day. I intend to attract $12 (PKR 1,000) today; I intend to get the phone call I have been waiting for in a week and finally I intend to attract three people that would like to attend our seminars on having multiple income streams.  [Why didn't I choose coffee, that was easy. It didn't come to my mind. Maybe I don't want coffee in life. I want bigger things. I feel like Aladin who found the genie out the lamp. Who would want coffee for 3 wishes besides Starbucks sales team:)]

                                 Next, the guide says really expect I will get it and today. Focus with emotion. I will give it an honest shot. Close my eyes. I already feel the $12 in my hand. That seems easy. And the phone call. It's easy to see the my black berry tingle with the red light and the phone ring. Wow, its wonderful. I feel happy even if that sounds stupid. Three people online are interested in signing up for our courses. They are asking how it will work. And time required. This is fun. Highly recommended!

                              I will write again at night. Let me confess I am a bit scared. What if... I promised myself no negative thinking for a 100 days. Shoooooooooo, the negative thought. The water is chilling but I have to jump. Here goes... splash!

See you at night,
Raana
P.S.     I might be posting updates on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/100intentions


No comments:

Post a Comment