Wednesday 7 September 2011

Day 5 Adventures!

                                      I know its been late, real late in writing this. You know I am dealing with weight, love and money intentions. So I got up early and did not visualize too long. Just 5 minutes for the $5 thousand that I want to attract and then went on to the University where I would be teaching 2 courses from 12th. And came back had lunch. Gave 20 minutes break before running to the gym where I spent 1 and half hour, wow that was one powerful experience.

                                      It's wonderful to be with a friend like you. Tell me how you feel about this blog, the whole process of setting intentions, believing in them and visualization. I am eager to know. So how do you feel dear friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment