Saturday 3 September 2011

Day 1 results!

                                 You know what, I have been debating with myself whether to write the post or not. But I made myself a promise, these hundred days you will get the absolute truth, not the sugar coated version no matter how hard it is. It is hard to say I don't know. Its hard to say I am sorry. Its even more harder to say I failed.

                                  Honestly, the intentions are still in the air. I thought I would write the post at 12 am. To let them complete the day. But its about time. Am I giving up on this? Will I close the intention project? Will I end it? That is what I want to do. But I will push my limits. Because I have your support. I don't want to fail you.

                                  My lessons for tomorrow. I would keep it to one intention for a few days. Can I confess something here? I am in the process of settling down and finding my soul mate. That sometimes gets on my nerves. But I will keep calm. Eat dinner and watch enchanted the movie.

Will write tomorrow
Raana 

No comments:

Post a Comment