Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 2 Intention!

                                 It's a lovely Sunday. A beautiful weekend and day off. I am sure no one wants to work today and I am really not taking setting intentions as work. Had a hard day yesterday. It's like the negative vibes I had from intents not manifesting translated into fight at home. Happy to report that it settled down after I went out for a walk and watched the movie enchanted. You should watch it! Lovely.

                                  Remind me to write these blog posts earlier and not in the middle of the day. Now, as promised today I just set one intention and see it manifest. So my intention for the day is to setup my home office so that its functional from Monday.

                                   From yesterday you may have thought it was a complete failure but I need to report that two good things happened. One I got an unexpected client who is paying very well for a project I did not even apply for. Two I wanted to do Salsa for 2 years now and found one happening in my locality. I really did not intend these things yesterday but they came true. Also in the morning a client wanted to signup for the program. I am really happy.

Good vibes
Raana

No comments:

Post a Comment