Thursday 8 September 2011

Day 6 Adventure!

                                                  So now I am focusing on wonderful things and the more I focus on them, the more good things turn up in my life. Tell you what, I never that I would recommend them to you this soon. BUT  do try it. My life is almost transformed in less than a week. I am richer, clearer, more focused and have even found the love of my life.
 
                                                 If I were to give one thing the most credit: it is meditation. Just 10 minutes a day. Completely transformed my life. I found that the time does not matter what matters is the moment we do it. And for that morning and night are best times. When our mind is most open to influence.

                                                 A car, house or a loving relationship? What will you dream today?

No comments:

Post a Comment