Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 3 Intentions!

                             I am sure you have heard of ripple effect. And that's what happened because of my intention of day 1. I visualized 3 clients for our business. Now 7 have signed up for the online class. It just seems to get better. And my confidence is growing too. We have another 7 days for the payments deadline. So my intention for today is to get one payment for the program.

                             I am going to be a bit bolder today. I intend to hear a news today that will make me so happy I feel like dancing and jumping with joy. That's certainly an interesting one but I am holding on to that. Knowing that you are there, reading, cheering and supporting makes all the difference.

                             You know today is Monday and I stated this intention (atleast 10 times) to get registered in a gym today. So that is 3 intentions and look I managed to write this post at 11.38 am. This is not exactly morning but still it is early! Better than those 3 pm posts.

Warm vibes
Raana

No comments:

Post a Comment