Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 2 results!

                               I have to tell you people that it has been an incredible day for me, really.  Now, I want to ask you this... if the time is not critical for something to manifest then should it matter that the intention came true a day later? I don't know how to respond to this one, so I am throwing the question to you. If you remember my intention from yesterday was getting 3 clients, $12 and the important phone call. Well last night none came. But today 3 clients signed up for the program. And when those payments come in, its going to be a lot more than $12. It means the system is good. Works.

                               I must confess that yesterday, my thoughts were too scattered. I could not focus. Well, if the theory about vibrational match is anything close to being true, then yesterday my vibrations were an all time low. Today, I was able to relax more and well clients showed up.

                            About today's intention of setting up my home office, was DONE. Sorry I rarely use all capital letters but this time I am really excited! Wow, and it happened in record time too. Did I tell you that I am also getting more clarity, focus and discipline in my life without trying.  Its lovely tweeting and getting you amazing people to follow me there.

Thanks your support makes all the difference,
Raana
http://twitter.com/#!/100intentions
               

No comments:

Post a Comment