Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 4 adventure!

                                          I feel that the intentions I have set so far, all come true. This is such a fantastic and remarkable thing for me that I feel I like I am in a magical world where all things are possible and I am only limited by what I can dream. This is so amazing because it has never happened to me before.

                                         Of course the fairyland has its own rules. The magic takes place when its free flowing. Just like we cannot force the hand of fate but gently guide it; so we cannot force the timing. And I believe the Universe and its magic sometimes puts us in interesting spots. We feel like the thing we desire is within our reach but magic pushes is just a bit farther as we are about to grasp it. Its not to tease us but to prepare us for bigger rewards.

                                        I have had some amazing results in the last 3 days. I signed up for gym, got 7 clients enrolled in the program and have been able to setup my home office. Now those are the things I have had on the list for quite sometime. But other things happened unexpectedly like an invitation to speak at an event and people asking for consulting services. If it weren't for this, I would not have setup a facebook account or been so punctual on posting here and at twitter. So you have made me focused, disciplined and clear headed. Thankyou.

                                       For the next 5 days, I intend to attract $5,000 for any of the services I can provide to people. I am going to focus on it for 5 days and then see it manifest. I feel confident and strong about this.   That is big. It's majestic and its magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment