Monday 5 September 2011

Day 3 Results

                                              I have to tell you this, the day I go with more than one intention... something does not turn right. I now trust the quantum physicists when they say that any given second our brain receives almost 1.4 Billion signals. With all the advertisement out in the open, I think it has to be a few billions. I think the focus gets disturbed. Do you agree? Let me know.

                                              Now, I got signed up for the gym. That intention came true. But then I found myself dragged in all directions. Cardinal rule for tomorrow: one intention at a time and before it manifests no other intention. At least its one manifestation. So I have something to show. The days are starting to look to more wonderful than ever!

                                             I am looking forward to tomorrow with great expectation. After all expectations in the future are all we have. I need to try on the meditations and visualization process. Have heard a lot about them. But then we all know if something works amazingly well for the entire world but not us, then it is not for us even if its a universal principal as gravity.

                                             I created a facebook page in addition to twitter. So we could share more stories and ideas there. Looking forward to posting something awesome tomorrow. Remind me please that it has to be one thing and one thing alone

Warm fuzzies
Raana
http://twitter.com/#!/100intentions
https://www.facebook.com/pages/100-intents/143437239082158


No comments:

Post a Comment